Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting peed on is all good.

One of the many fun aspects of Motherhood, you get peed on. I tell you its always great when you wake up in the morning to find you stink. My lovely middle child, my Punk Rock Princess, decided to crawl into bed with me last night. Normally I would wake her up and walk her back to her room but I was exhausted. These coming weeks are completely overbooked with stuff to do so I vaguely remember her coming in my room but pretty sure I just rolled over.

Well big mistake on my part. Yep Mama woke up and I was peed on. She very rarly has accidents but of course it has to happen with me. In hindsight its not too bad, I mean its gross but I have been puked on, peed on, and even pooped on. Its all part of being a parent and not much you can do about it. I think the very first time I was peed on was when little man was maybe two weeks old and that's almost 7 years ago. Man eye opening to see how long it has been. Thinking back to yesterday toilets and using them was an ongoing theme.

Had to finish up the invites for my Grandma's 90th birthday so Oops and I were out running errands printing invites, envelopes, and maps. Well our conversations make absolutely no sense to the outside world and should probably not be said in public but no one has to listen. Well there was a lot of talk about how many times each of us crap a day and how long we wait after we eat, this all came up because I had the genius idea of having food court Chinese food for lunch, in my defense the orange chicken was yummy, and I was feeling pretty crappy. Well after leaving Wally World and getting in the car I felt horrible and my quote of the day "My life is flashing before my eyes and all I see is toilets". It made sense at the time and hell I'll still own it now, even with her blasting me on facebook! Sitting back and thinking about it makes me realize that this is nothing compared to what normally is said between us.

Gotta run, work is calling my name and as much as I want to ignore it the screams are becoming ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment