Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here we go again...

So for some unknown reason I have decided to give blogging another go. Did this once before but I was going threw a break up and the crap started to get sappy and I just didn't want to dwell on it. I normally am an upbeat insane nut job so writing debbie downers was annoying to say the least. Not to add that my life in jam packed with stuff so its a good thing that I have learned to function off of little to no sleep and a not so secret caffeine addiction. Hell I would be the first one to sign up for a coffee IV even with my fear of needles. But then again half of coffees allure is the fact that it just tastes so damn good and getting it pumped directly into me would take that away. I will ponder on that for awhile and try to come up with a solution.

So a little background, I am a young cough25cough SINGLE mother to three little demons, I mean angels who make my world bright and provide much needed comedic relief. I have an obsession with shoes, heels to be exact. My closet has slowly become overrun and I may just have to take over the kids closets as well. Plus the best friend/cousin/sister(I'll explain that later) is about to start a job at my favorite shoe store AND we have the same size shoe, hello discount!!!! Absolutely love tattoos! I have wanted one since the teenage years, never got one then thankfully, but have finally bite the bullet and am hooked. Went from none to five in less than a month. All script in another language. Looking forward to 3weeks when I start my back piece, over half of the back but go big or go home.

I am from a family of wackos and have insane friends. We are all missing some screws but it makes for fun experiences and a ton of messed up conversations. Well thats all I have time for now, catch ya on the flip side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment