Monday, May 23, 2011

Pre Packaged Boyfriend...

ngSo I have been sitting on the blog post for a couple of days, life was busy so no time to sit down and write. Well on Friday I had to get out of the office for a little bit, the level of craziness was higher than Mt. Everest, so I decided to get some Chinese food for lunch. I know, what the hell was I thinking, I always feel like shit about two hours after eating the food until I can crap and then I feel fine again. But damn it was so yummy eating it.

So there I am in line at the food court when the server asks me what I want, well as anyone who has ate food court Chinese you have a ton of choices and you build your entrĂ©e. Yes I get that you can do that a bunch of places, but I was bored hungry and in line for food and thought about crap so I don’t care.

So as I get my fried rice, mango chicken, and beef with broccoli I realize that I like multiple flavors within the same meal. Maybe this is why my small dating history never worked out. I am always on one side of the spectrum; I guess I need a mix. I have multiple interests so the other half should too. I look at Ex1 and see that he was exactly what I wanted/needed when I was 17 but as I grew I matured on a completely different path then him. Where as I still enjoyed some of the same things I became infinitely more interested in the art world, a world where he wanted nothing to do with.

Then you have the recent Ex, Ex2. We had tons in common. I mean it got to the point where it was almost scary. You name it we had it in common. From life experiences to music selection, to what was our favorite 80’s movie. Well as things got more serious little things would pop up that should have ended it from the beginning but I chose to ignore. Yes I got him to go to the theatre and he was interested but on huge life decisions we differed. I am all for gay marriage he was not. I could never marry someone who I didn’t live with prior; he would never live with someone who he wasn’t married to. Well eventually things ended. Side Note: I am falling in love with you so I need to be single! This was his break up reasoning. Most contradictory statement I have ever heard.

So with my lessons in taste I would like to find the take out counter where I can step up and order me a tall spontaneous guy, with a side of artistic interest and good morals to go. Now I am not so stuck up as to think that men don’t deserve a chance to step up and order a girlfriend so if anyone would like to order a laid back chick, with a side of spunk and compassion (with a shot of crazy) well then hell order me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment