Thursday, May 19, 2011

The one and only Oops

So how to start with describing Oops, this could turn into one of the longest posts but I am going to try and keep it relatively short. She is family and older than me so if I really felt like it I could sit here and write years worth of info but really who would want to read that. I get blogs are windows into our lives but its not like you want to sit there and read someones entire life biography. Hell I wouldn't even want to read that much about myself. Maybe if I was famous but sadly I am not, except in my own world where I am the shit!

Well first off like I previously posted she is family, cousin to be exact. She is Unc's second oldest and closest to my age out of his pack. My Mom is the second youngest and Unc is the youngest out of all those kids, so our families were always around each other. Plus we lived relatively close to each other, St. Paul and Woodbury to be exact. All the other Aunts and Uncles lived around an hour away or more. Then you add in the aspect that my Mom was a single Mom so my Unc helped in the father figure role, along with my Gpa. This all added in us being around each other a lot.

The turning point that made us become so close was when she was introduced to her older sister's(C1) fiance's (at the time) group of friends. This was also around the same time that she moved out of Unc's house and in with Gma. I should mention that growing up my Mom always lived at my Grandparents so that was where I was raised..

Well C1 and her fiance(SB) ended it, he flipped and hurt her, and his house became a party house. Looking back now, even with all the conflicts between C1 and us, we should of stopped hanging out there but we were young and dumb and had stupid boy crushes so needless to say we still did. She had a crush on one boy, hehehehe I will call him Midget Arms (MA), and I had a little crush on another, I'll call him AT so of course we stayed hanging around. Eventually we both ended up hooking up with the respective guys. She actually ended up in a four year relationship with MA, I just hooked up with AT for a couple of months. That sounds horrible but its the truth and whatever.

This lead to her living at that house for a little while, until things went downhill with SB. Eventually her and MA moved in together and she only lived about five minutes away. I then got pregnant at 17 and she was a huge support for me through then. After having my son I realized that I wanted to go back and get my high school diploma and found an alternative school and dragged her with me. This then lead to us being together every Saturday morning so we became even closer.

Two and a half years later I was pregnant with my first daughter and having problems with the kid's father (Ex1). She was the one who I turned to repeatedly and no matter how down I was she would always pick me up and get me to laugh. Eventually Ex1 and I worked through things and were fine. Ex1 and I went through alot of ups and downs, broke up three times got back together and eventually we decided to have another baby. Well as it is known I did indeed get pregnant and at almost six months he ended things again. Some pretty nasty stuff was said on his part that being pregnant and hormonal really got me down, but guess who was there as one of my biggest supporters, yep Oops.

The time between Ex1 breaking up with me and me moving myself and the kids out, was a total of four days. A really long four days but I had to get out of there without him knowing the day. Of course Oops, along with my Mom, Zbag, and Chedder were there to help me pack up the entire house and get out of there all in one day. About two weeks later I moved into my own place and have been there since. Being a single pregnant Mom was not a cake walk, eventually Ex1 tried to come back into the picture, and stupid me entertained the idea but it never evolved into anything. There is a ton of story there but he is an Ex for a reason and I have moved past and refuse to dwell on it.

I have had to have three c-sections so that leads to at minimum a three day hospital stay. Well can you say inconvenient! With Little Man in school, even though, he and PRP could of went to Gma's I wanted them to be able to stay at home. Well Oops stepped up and stayed with my kids while I was in the hospital. They got to sleep in their own beds, got to school on time, and she brought them out to all their activities and parks.

I want to say it was about a month after I got home from the hospital when she basically moved in with me. She became the nanny to my kids and my roommate. Well living together we started to get inside jokes, who's turn it was to change Rugrat, bathe the other kids, cook dinner, etc... So that is how she became my husband. One late night of sleep deprivation and homework and we married ourselves. Pretty sure we laughed the entire night. Just thinking back now to some of the reactions when we would jokingly say it and people wouldn't know how to respond.

So how did she become my Ex-husband, well her and Army Man had been together for a long time but were broken up through the end of my pregnancy. Needless to say they got back together and are now married. Since bigamy is frowned on her and I had to divorce, and no people we never were in fact married, it was always just a joke. That pretty much covers everything. She now literally lives a hop, skip, and a jump away. A whopping total of 2minutes. Army Man is deploying so I am sure there will be a ton of insane moments this summer since we tend to bring out the crazy in each other.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment