Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The nutjobs that are family and friends

Kind of came to the conclusion that I should describe some of the characters who I call family and friends. Its pretty obvious that I am a mother of three so I want to introduce you all to Little Man, who is almost 7, Punk Rock Princess (PRP (do not ever refer to as just Princess she will attack)), just about 4, and Rugrat, who is a whopping 7months.

Being a single mom I am with them everyday and boy the stories I have. Other than the times that Grandma(my mother) takes them over night I don't get a lot of time away. Not complaining at all though. To start it off there is Gma, my mother, who helps me so much its unbelievable, and Great Gma, my grandma, who even at almost 90 always wants to help and spend time with my kids.

I have two younger siblings, well they are second cousins but Gma takes care of them, they are Midget 1(13) and Midget 2(11). I have an older sister but could care less about her, I will call her C2. C1 is Oops's older sister. The person that can get most confusing to describe is Oops. This chick is my best friend but also my cousin however I refer to and think of her as my sister and she is my ex-husband. Not to mention she is Godmother to Little Man. I'll give details in another post. Along with Oops you have Army Man who is her hubby and now my brother and Uncle to all my munchkins. He is deploying shortly so for the first time ever I hope this summer flies by for both of them.

Then there is my other best friend, Tee. She has been with me through so much and is someone who always looks out for the best, also a little crazy. She is Godmother to my youngest Rugrat. There is the long distance bestie who I was uber close to in highschool then we lost touch, well I was a bi*ch and lost touch, Nessa. Godmother to PRP who now claims that she is the reason Nessa comes to visit. There is my Unc who I am close to and was one of my main Father figures growing up and is now Godfather to PRP. Unc is really Oops's dad. Then there are her two brothers, Zbag (Little Man's Godfather) and Chedder (Rugrats Godfather). These two I also consider my younger brothers and trust me when I say they act like it. Little douches! Then there is one of my oldest friends, known her since grade school, Tray. This chick and I have done multitude of idiotic things and I am sure we will still.

I think I covered the main people who sporadically could pop up. If more make appearances then I will have to add them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment